In Case of Emergency

So ok, I decided to buy cigarettes last night. I know, I know, I quit over two years ago, it was just a whim.

Of course being an EX-smoker, I had no lighter. Not to fear, I made use of my gas stove and fired up the flame, leaned over and inhaled into flavor country.

After about five minutes, I felt really dizzy and that was the end of the cigarette experiment.

Except wait, there's more. Somehow - and I really don't want to get into the logistics of it - but somehow while lighting my cigarette on the gas stove burner, I managed to burn off a good portion of my bangs without realizing.

As if I needed another reason not to smoke, now I have crispy, sticking out, gas stove burned bangs.



2009-02-04 at 9:54 a.m.